This item is part of our inventory reduction sale. All items are being sold at or below our cost so you can get an extremely good deal. All items are brand new, not refurbished. We are clearing out some inventory to make room for new products. All sales are final, no returns. Items part of this sale have no warranty, but we will handle DOA issues on a case by case basis. Please do not use a coupon code if you are buying clearance items or your order will be canceled without notice and/or clearance items will be removed from your order.
The Kanger Protank offers the same great features and performance as the Kanger Clearomizers but with the introduction of a glass tank! This is a really high quality feeling tank, all metal & glass construction is rare at this price point. The Protank is also 510 threaded and will work on a 510 threaded e-cig or MOD without the need for an adapter. It also comes with a matching eGo Cone cover for eGo or EVOD battery users. The included coil heads are 2.2Ω. We have replacement coil heads in stock, you can find them HERE
- Replaceable atomizer heads (2 included in the box)
- Bottom coil design to prevent dry/burned hits
- Pyrex glass tank
- Advertised with a 2.5ml but it can hold up to 3ml
- Unlike other Kanger tanks, the ProTank is 510 threaded and it will work on any 510 thread MOD/APV without the need for an adapter
- Matching eGo cone cover included when using it with a EVOD or eGo battery for a slick look
- Dimensions: 2-11/16"L x 3/4"D
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomizer head of the Protank can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Protank.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.