This advanced rebuildable atomizer allows for multiple setups including either silica wicks or cotton wicks. Very reliable and amazing flavor. This has fast become many vapers go-to setup. With an approx. liquid capacity of 4mL, this tank can last you all day. This version improves on the performance of the original Kayfun Lite by adding a Kayfun 3.1 style airflow adjustment screw. Features stainless steel construction, removable drip tip, and standard 510 threading. Feels and vapes the same as the real Kayfun Lite.
NOTE: This atomizer comes with a pre-made wick and coil installed, however the way it is setup from the factory is not ideal. It is recommended that you remove this before use and make your own. We suggest the use of a microcoil with cotton wick. We've found this gives the best flavor and hassle free setup. When installing the clear middle tank section, don't forget to transfer the o-rings from the steel middle section.Make sure you wash all parts thoroughly before use. There may be remnants of machine oils or metal shavings from manufacturing.
Rebuildable atomizer: The user of this atomizer must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
Please Note: Due to the nature of this product there is no warranty. This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
Warning: Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.