Innokin has released the long awaited upgrade to their popular MVP line. This all new version features the same great design and build quality, but now goes up to an impressive 20 watts. The MVP 20Watt features a built in 2600mAh battery, on-board USB charging, and a newly designed 510 connection. The atomizer connection is now flush with the top of the device for a clean look. If using an eGo threaded clearomizer, you may use the included 510/eGo adapter.
The MVP20W is the newest in the line of bestselling Innokin Technology iTaste MVP vaporizers and features a wider range of Variable Voltage and Wattage, advanced safety features, a long lasting 2600mAh battery, ‘Vape while you charge’ technology and the MVP20W can also be used to charge your mobile phone and other electronic devices.
- Variable Voltage: Voltage can be adjusted from 3.3 – 7.5 volts in .1 volt increments.
- Variable Wattage: Wattage can be adjusted from 6.0 – 20.0 Watts in .5 watts increments.
- Battery Level Indicator: The MVP20W battery capacity is displayed via green, yellow and red LED.
- Green = Almost fully Charged. When the MVP20W fully recharged the LED light will power off.
- Yellow = Half Power.
- Red = Low Power. Charge the MVP20W
- Large battery capacity: The MVP20W has a built-in 2600 mAh polymer Li-Ion rechargeable battery.
- ON/OFF battery switch: Press the power button three times in rapid succession to turn on the MVP20W. When the MVP20W is powered on Hold down the button to activate the atomizer and vape. When the MVP20W is not in use, press the button three times in succession to power off the MVP20W Advanced Personal Vaporizer. Always power off the MVP20W Advanced Personal Vaporizer when it is not being used, or when it is going to be stored in a pocket, bag or purse.
- Ohms meter: Reads the resistance of your atomizer/cartomizer/clearomizer.
- Puff Counter: The integrated Puff counter will record the number of puffs you have taken. Either press “P “button or “U” button for 1 second to check the number of puffs. The Puff Counter will reset to 0 whenever the device is powered off.
- 10 second Cutoff: If the activation button is held for longer than 10 seconds the MVP20W Advanced Personal Vaporizer will stop firing until the button is released and pressed again.
- Low Voltage Warning: The Red LED and Battery bar will continue blinking when the battery capacity is lower than 3.3V and the MVP20W Advanced Personal Vaporizer will power off automatically.
- Short Circuit/Atomizer Protection: Short Circuit/Atomizer Protection protects the MVP20W Advanced Personal Vaporizer against shorted atomizers and will stop the unit from functioning in unsafe conditions.
- Over-Discharge Protection: The MVP20W Advanced Personal Vaporizer monitors the battery voltage and will automatically power off when the battery is discharged.
- ‘Vape while charging’ Technology: The MVP20W is recharged with a Micro USB cable. When plugged into a power source the MVP20W can also be vaped and charged at the same time with Innokin Technology’s ‘Vape while you charge’ pass-through technology.
- Remembers last Voltage or Wattage setting: When the MVP20W is turned off it will store the current voltage or wattage setting and it will retain the setting when the MVP20W is powered on.
- Built-in 3 digit display:Digital display shows the Ohms meter, Voltage / Wattage setting and the number of Puffs taken since last time the battery was turned off.
- Portable power source for electronic products: To charge your portable electronic device with the MVP20W - set the small pin switch on the bottom of the MVP20W to the ON position and connect a microUSB cable to the USB OUTPUT port (DC 5V, maximum output current 0.5A)To maximize the battery charge of your MVP20W please ensure that the bottom switch is set to the Off position when you are not using the portable charger function.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V-7.5 V
- Operating Wattage: 6.0W-.20W
- Standby current: 100uA max
- Maximum output Wattage: 20W
- Maximum output Current：6A
- Maximum output Voltage: 7.5V
- Clearomizer Resistance: 1.0 Ohm (minimum)
- Battery: Built-in 2600 mAh polymer Li-Ion rechargeable battery.
- Charging: Micro USB DC5V/1000mA
- OUTPUT port ：DC5V /1000mA
Package includes MVP Device, 510-eGo thread adapter, & USB cable (tank/atomizer not included)